Rules of Conduct of Viihdeuimala Vesihelmi
1. Wash yourself before entering the sauna and pool
2. Do not run, make noise or engage in other disruptive or obscene behavior in the facilities of Viihdeuimala Vesihelmi.
3. Children under the age of 9, non-swimmers and special groups must have adult supervision when swimming.
4. Do not leave children who cannot swim alone in any room or area of the swimming pool.
5. Please use appropriate swimwear that is made and designed for swimming.
6. Storage of money and valuables: Please do not bring large amounts of money and valuables to Vesihelmi. There is a limited number of safety deposit boxes at the reception desk.
7. Lock your locker. Vesihelmi is not responsible for thefts that occur in dressing rooms.
8. Please return rented towels and swimwear to the cashier.
9. Employees have the right to remove anyone and issue a temporary ban on people who break the rules or cause trouble.
10. Dry hair must be protected with a cap.
11. Long hair must be tied in a ponytail while swimming.
12. Do not enter the sauna with swimwear on, and do not sit on swimwear in the sauna.
13. Do not wear outdoor shoes when walking in the washroom, sauna and pool areas.
14. Do not dye or cut your hair, shave or cut nails.
15. Do not enter the swimming pool if you have an infectious disease, open wound or foot fungus.
16. Drinking of alcoholic beverages is allowed only in separately designated licensed areas.
Drinking your own alcoholic beverages in Viihdeuimala Vesihelmi is prohibited.
17. Smoking is prohibited in Viihdeuimala Vesihelmi.
18. Do not bring pets to Viihdeuimala Vesihelmi.
19. Viihdeuimala Vesihelmi is not responsible for accidents caused by a customer’s unlawful conduct.
20. Users of the fitness gym must be at least 13 years old.
21. Please exit the pool facilities and fitness gyms ½ hours before closing.
We reserve the right to make changes.